Singapore-based funds unicorn Nium has rolled out a crypto-as-a-service (CaaS) providing aimed toward monetary establishments.
- Nium gives turn-key purpose-built API suites for brand new and conventional finance firms. Its newest providing seeks to offer ready-made instruments amid a interval of excessive demand in crypto.
- The corporate stated its new CaaS will present establishments with “in-demand capabilities” for crypto funding and initially helps as much as 5 cryptos, in accordance with a press release on Monday.
- By way of an API connection to its platform, the agency says its purchasers can embed crypto market providers, together with KYC, regulatory monitoring, brokerage, custody, and processing.
- Nium has determined to launch its product all through the U.S. with an additional 15 cryptos anticipated to be added to be added to the service by subsequent yr. One other 25 nations and jurisdictions are anticipated to be supported by subsequent yr, together with Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- In July, Nium secured $200 million in fresh funding led by tech investor Riverwood Capital receiving unicorn standing with a valuation above $1 billion.
- “Our international purchasers are searching for increasingly methods to distinguish their core choices,” stated Prajit Nanu, co-founder and CEO at Nium. “We provide entry to modular fintech components for funds and card issuing – and now, crypto.”
Learn extra: Crypto as a Payment System? Here We Go Again